Nerja is your holiday destination. Book your holiday rentals in Nerja with Plaza Estates and enjoy the pearl of the Costa del Sol.
Nerja is, without a doubt, one of the paradises of the province of Malaga, with the best climate but without the massification of the most exploited areas by tourism. Here you will enjoy the best vacations of your life.
A piece of our holiday rentals in Nerja
Nerja Calle Sorolla 5
Calle Pintada 11, Nerja
Balcón de Punta Lara 5, Nerja
You can choose from a wide variety of properties for rent, from spectacular villas with sea views, private pool and capacity for several families, to cozy apartments for couples. In any case, if you decide to choose us, we will find the solution that best suits your needs and your budget.
At Plaza Estates we not only take care of finding you the property, but we will also make sure that it meets the optimum conditions and we will carry out the necessary legal procedures so that you will not be surprised.
This holiday, enjoy Nerja in one of our rental properties and discover all its charms, we are sure you will be surprised.
Apartments in unique locations very close to bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
You will be able to spend a great holiday with the peace of mind that comes from having made your reservation through our real estate agency. We have houses and villas with private swimming pools for the summer months. Enjoy with your family in Nerja! Those who have spent their holidays in such an idyllic place do not want to try another destination.
What do our clients say?
Capistrano Garden, Nerja
Playa Torrecilla, Nerja
Nerja, Plaza de España
Nerja holiday rentals represent a magnificent opportunity to enjoy all that this Malaga municipality has to offer. In fact, it is the cheapest, fastest and easiest way to spend a well-deserved time of rest on the Costa del Sol.
More and more Spanish and foreign tourists are looking for holiday homes in Nerja to enjoy an advantageous tourist rental. Are you one of them? In that case, do not miss all the information that we are going to share with you.
We call tourist rental the rental of an apartment, flat or villa for non-residential purposes and whose duration does not exceed 30 consecutive days. In addition, it is essential that it meets certain tax and administrative requirements (different according to each autonomous community) so that both the tenant and the owner are protected by law.
The tourist rental of Nerja in figures
- Nerja is one of the 21 Spanish municipalities where more than 10% of its homes are dedicated to tourist rental. In fact, this Malaga municipality occupies the ninth position in this ranking.
- 13% of the homes in Nerja are dedicated to tourist rental, which represents around 2,132 houses and 9,800 beds.
- Much of the demand for Nerja holiday rentals comes from foreign citizens. In particular, British and Swedes represent the largest market share.
- The age ranges of those who book holiday homes in Nerja are very balanced. In this order, the people who rent are between 35-44 years old (31.4%), 25-34 years old (22.88%), 45-54 years old (22.86%) and over 55 (16.89 %).
- Regarding the tenant profile, Nerja holiday rentals are preferred by couples (40.3%), families (39.9%) and groups (19.8%).
- Regarding the length of stay, families who hire Nerja holiday rentals usually spend between 7-13 nights, groups stay between 3-7 nights and couples spend between 2 and 15 nights.
7 advantages of Nerja holiday rentals
A very wide real estate offer
As we have seen, the offer of Nerja holiday rentals is really extensive. Consequently, this Malaga municipality offers infinite possibilities to find the ideal tourist home to rest.
Given the large number of holiday homes in Nerja that you can book, you can always will find places available. In addition, the variety of homes, prices and locations makes it very easy for you to find the home that best suits your budget and needs.
There is no doubt that Nerja holiday rentals are much cheaper than hotels. In fact, this is the main reason that has driven the success of this type of accommodation.
Renting a tourist house in this Malaga municipality is the best way to spend the summer on the Costa del Sol in an affordable way, even during the high season. In addition, it can be even cheaper if you share the house with family or friends.
Freedom in its purest form
Nerja holiday rentals provide maximum flexibility to tourists when it comes to enjoying their destination. In fact, this type of accommodation is not subject to the hotel’s own restrictions (limited hours, not bringing guests, not eating in the room, not bringing pets, etc.).
Maximum privacy and absolute freedom of movement are features that we only find in tourist rental accommodation. Of course, it is the better way to relax and disconnect from the routine to make the most of our vacations.
The Nerja holiday rentals allows you to have ample space to make the most of your holidays. Not surprisingly, this way of staying is ideal for large groups of friends or family, since you can all live together as if you were in your own home.
Unlike conventional rentals, tourist villas and apartments are rented fully furnished and equipped. Thanks to this you will be able to travel light of luggage and organize your day to day as you wish. Do you prefer to prepare the food yourself instead of eating out? Do you want to do your laundry at midnight? Go ahead, no one is stopping you!
Your own parking
One of the most stressful and expensive aspects when we go to a hotel is related to the parking space. However, you can find holiday accommodation with parking guarantees in plenty of properties for rent. Imagine all the time, money, and hassle that can save you.
The best way to live a 100% authentic experience
It is well known that there is no better way to get to know a town in depth than to live in it as one of its inhabitants. At this point, hotels offer a more artificial and nondescript experience. Vacation rentals, instead, allow us to feel part of the community (chat with neighbors, shop in local markets, make new friends, etc.).
Why rent holiday homes in Nerja?
To the benefits of any tourist rental must be added the pleasure of spending holidays in Nerja. Not in vain, this town in the Axarquía of Malaga is considered the hidden gem of southern Spain.
Nerja holiday rentals allow you to live a premium tourist experience in a particularly flexible and economical way. In addition, the possibilities of enjoyment offered by this little piece of the Costa del Sol are truly unlimited:
- Pleasant climate: holiday rentals in Nerja allows you to enjoy radiant sun all year round. In fact, it is a privileged destination for retirees who want to enjoy sunny winters with mild temperatures.
- Beaches: in Nerja you have from quiet coves surrounded by virgin landscapes (like Carabeillo) to bustling beaches full of bars and restaurants (like Burriana).
- A charming town: Nerja treasures the irresistible appeal of typical Andalusian towns. Not surprisingly, its whitewashed houses and its rich cultural heritage give this town an unmistakable style. It is perfect to buy crafts or taste the exquisite local cuisine!
- Sports: the sports offer offered by this small town in Malaga and sourroundings is overwhelming. Thus, to the aquatic activities (diving, kayaks, surfing, etc.), other no less popular ones are added (golf, paragliding, hiking, etc.).
- Nature: Nerja villa for rent offers the opportunity to explore absolutely unique natural corners where you can admire the local flora and fauna. A good example of its magical landscapes are the Caves of Nerja or the Maro-Cerro Gordo Cliffs Natural Park.
In short, in view of all these positive factors, it is not surprising that more and more people are hiring Nerja holiday rentals. In fact, this Malaga municipality has everything necessary to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding tourists.
How to choose holiday rentals in Nerja?
The areas where the Nerja holiday rentals are located
The location of the house significantly conditions not only the price of holiday rentals in Nerja but also the tourist experience itself. In reality, there are no good or bad locations, it is only a matter of choosing the one that best suits our needs.
- Beach: one of the most requested locations due to the great attraction of spending the holidays near the sea. Especially suitable for those who want to enjoy beachy tourism and nightlife.
- Town: it is ideal for those vacationers who wish to feel part of the local population. In addition, it is very comfortable to live near of all the municipal stores and services.
- Surroundings: the towns near Nerja stand out for their many tourist attractions. Good examples of this are the peaceful mountains of Frigiliana, the paradisiacal beaches of Torrox or the exuberant nature of Maro.
- Urbanizations: they are one of the most popular locations when it comes to Nerja holiday rentals. In fact, they are perfect for those looking for exclusive accommodation that is cared for down to the smallest detail.
The type of property: key to choosing holiday rentals in Nerja
Along with the location and the season, the type of property is another important determining factor in the prices of Nerja holiday rentals. Once again, your correct choice will depend on our own tourism profile (budget, number of occupants, personal preferences, etc.).
- Nerja villa for rent: ideal for those who love the independence and luxury that only a villa can provide. Their spacious dimensions make them ideal for large groups of people.
- Nerja apartments rental: smaller in size and more affordable than villas, flats are one of the most popular options due to their easy maintenance.
Pay attention to the conditions of the rental contract!
- Occupancy: make sure that the property has enough capacity for the number of people who are going to stay in it. In fact, access by a number of tenants exceeding the maximum agreed is not allowed.
- Equipment: each Autonomous Community determines the minimum amenities that the dwellings must meet to be considered as tourist accommodation.
- Other conditions: Does the rental include cleaning service? Does the house have Wi-Fi? How much is the deposit? Is the payment of a reservation or signal required? Are the payment of supplies (water, electricity, gas, etc.) included in the rental price?
Why is better to hire holiday rentals in Nerja with a real estate agency?
When it comes to Nerja holiday rentals, it is very important to bear in mind that not all that glitters is gold. In fact, online platforms that put landlords and tenants of this type of property in contact have become a favorable place for scammers.
Unreal photos, properties in poor condition or hosts who neglect their obligations are the most common complaints of those who choose holiday rentals in Nerja directly from individuals.
If you are looking for Nerja apartments rental, the best thing is that you put yourself in the hands of authentic professionals so that your vacation does not end up being a disappointment. Not in vain, choosing a real estate agency has obvious advantages:
- More competitive prices: detailed knowledge of the real estate market ensures an optimal quality-price ratio of tourist rentals.
- Speed: a good real estate agency is capable of speeding up the procedures a lot so that you can enjoy the rental of your Nerja villa for rent as soon as possible.
- Legal advice: it is the easiest and most transparent way to hire a tourist rental in Nerja with the full peace of mind of being in compliance with Spanish regulations.
- Apartments and villas in perfect condition: their exhaustive review guarantees that only houses with the best maintenance and cleaning access your real estate portfolio.
- Strict compliance with fiscal and administrative procedures, as well as resolution of incidents that arise with the Nerja apartments rental.
Plaza Estates: the real estate agency with Nerja holiday rentals
When choosing Nerja holiday rentals, the best option to get it right is to work with a leading real estate agency in the sector. Such is the case of Plaza Estates: your specialized agency in this beautiful town on the Costa del Sol.
We have a wide real estate catalog with all kinds of holiday rentals in Nerja: from exclusive villas to cozy apartments. We have the home you need so you can live the vacation of your dreams!
Our staff knows the Nerja area and its surroundings perfectly in order to provide you with personalized advice on the tourist rental that best suits your needs.
Our real estate agency, located in the heart of Nerja, puts the satisfaction of its clients in the spotlight. In fact, the goal of all our efforts is that you can find the house that really makes you happy. We know that your trust is priceless and that is why we always act with maximum transparency and help you throughout the process.
In short, at Plaza Estates we put at your disposal our extensive experience in the real estate sector so that you can get the most out of Nerja holiday rentals. Contact us and get ready to live an unforgettable vacation. We will wait for you!